Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stress Levels


My smoking is going slightly overboard as the stress levels rise in the office over work. I have a project proposal to type up, while having to finish off some documentation work (aka hunting for a particular person to sign documents) and all the while serving as an office boy for my assistant manager. I think I'm now at the stage of a 25 pcs pack per 2 days.

However, I wonder if my head is screwed on right, for all while going through this, I'm actually getting weird opinions on romance and life in general. It's a part of my procrastination, I suspect. It just keeps cycling and cycling until I catch myself, and then I try to re-focus only to drift off in another direction. In fact, the conversation in my head goes as follows:
"Hmm, I want a bishounen as a boyfriend. *searches wiki article on bishounen* You know, maybe someone cute looking like Tomohisa Yamashita or Lee Dong-Hae *googles Dong-Hae*. Remember Juno? He was quite a cute dish *opens Juno's FB*, but then his features were lacking in finesse. In fact, I think I should get this 10kgs off *checks out wiki article on abdominal adipose tissue* and start dressing bishie as well, it's not like I don't have the looks *opens own FB for old photos*, just that sitting in front of the pantry in office and late night snacks are getting to me. Maybe a 1800 calorie diet should do. *clicks around the web for diet advice*... (continues for another hour)... ... Shit, I've been checking out stuff that I shouldn't have while I should have been researching on my proposal *head-desk*"

Oh, which by the way, I haven't seen nor heard from bf in a month, due to the hectic work life and distance. He's not replying my smses as well. Wonder what's going on. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment