Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye crazy 2009... hello 2010


A fitting end to a crazy 2009. Not only was there fun parties, which included drinking contests, cross-dressing a go-go dancers, lots of dice games, a quiet X'mas dinner, New Year kisses, but also spy movie scenes with cleaning out a house while bringing a fallen Chinese mafia head out for dinner. My life as a crazy jumble of blockbuster movie clips indeed. Hope the coming year wouldn't be as mad as the last.

Fact is stranger than fiction, but yeah. The last one week of 2009:

Fact 1: We had an Xmas dinner, with a pot roast, mashed potatoes and lots of wine.

Fact 2: We paid for 3 rounds of beer, but got 9 and one bottle of wine instead.

Fact 3: We spent Xmas countdown and New Year countdown at a pub, the same pub which featured a cross-dressing, obese a go-go counter dancer (I was hoping that the bar counter WOULD collapse, so that there would be more of a show), *censored*

Fact 4: *censored*

Fact 5: His house is like an abandoned shack, complete with creaking floorboards, cracked ceiling, layers of dust etc., but according to what I know, he's born with a diamond spoon, but estranged from his father because he remarried (though stepmother is a wonderful person and a doll), so he's working 3 jobs in KL instead of living off the contribution of his father.

Fact 6: We had dinner yesterday with an ex-Chinese mafia head, J's uncle who has been creating a lot of drama for him. While we were eating, our other friends cleaned out his house of Jasmond's belongings, including a laptop which the uncle was hogging, despite not being his. Something out of a spy movie, as we were having dinner with bated breath, and we were so worried we'd get back to early or he smelt a rat. Needless to say, we dropped him and his daughters off after dinner, and ran to the safe house laughing at the thought of the look on his face when he finds out we pulled a fast one.

Fact 7: I'm back in office, but dreaming about Thursday where I might be able to meet with the owners of the flat I'm looking at, and hopefully move in by the following week.

Fact 8: I have a write-up to complete and a meeting minutes to type up, but other than that, I'm free for the rest of the week because my manager is in Indonesia.

Fact 9: *censored*

Fact 10: I've actually forgotten to set up my own New Year's resolution despite asking everyone about theirs. ><" Hmm... I'm thinking if I missed anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment