Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010

It is kind of silly of me that I've been asking my friends about their New Year's resolution for 2010, but yet I've yet to set even a single one myself.

After some prodding and self-introspection, I've come up with a short list of resolutions that I hope will be 2010's accomplishments.

1. Post more on Livejournal. (my promise to Penelope )

2. Be more understanding. I get frustrated with people a lot in the past year, and in the long run, I keep asking myself, have I been too hard on them, am I not looking out for their interests as well. The last year has been bumpy, and I have been plenty selfish if I should say so myself. I hope the coming year would be better.

3. Structure my life better. I'll be moving out on my own soon, and I've had so many plans to structure my life so I can work more efficiently while still being able to have fun all the same. While staying with my parents, I keep having this nagging feeling that I'm being stifled, and this should be a good measure to see what I can achieve for myself. A better diet, a better work ethic, etc.

4. Start financial planning. I'm currently working now, and I've already taken up a car loan which will put me RM28000 in debt with the bank for Germaine. I hope to see myself in the black soon enough. One of the main reasons for working is to earn a living is it not? But also, to have fun in the mean time. LOL

5. Keep in touch. I've been shutting people out of my life for the past year or so. It's not intentional. But sometimes when life creeps up on you, and you're struggling to keep afloat in the sea. Everything else just drifts away. My apologies to my dear LJ friends, and the same to those who know me IRL. But, life just caught up with me, and I have every intention to claim it back.

How's that for a start? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment